Fashion Communication is an upcoming discipline that entails developing and facilitating written, visual or audio-visual & verbal communication for fashion & lifestyle industry. This can take different forms like branding for a fashion label, public relations, communication design, fashion journalism, styling or visual merchandising, advertisement, and art direction.
- Confident with good communication skills
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Writing and listening skills
Benefits of Fashion Communication Course:
Promotes entrepreneurship: Fashion communication course facilitates development of skills including finance, sales & marketing, fashion designing etc. essential for running and heading a fashion and lifestyle start-up without any struggle.
Completion of fashion communication course opens door to new-age career possibilities ranging from visual merchandise management, public relations, graphic designing, fashion forecasting and fashion journalism to marketing, styling, Digital Communication, brand management & Fashion Photography.
- Visual Merchandising: He is responsible for creating attractive eye-catching in-store displays to engage consumers, thereby inducing sales. While designing these displays, he must take into consideration the company’s brand design sensibilities besides ensuring sync with company’s overall vision.
- Graphic Designer: He utilizes his creative sensibilities besides understanding of colours, shades, hues and patterns etc. to design attractive concepts that maximises product reach to consumers.
- Fashion Journalism: He is responsible for generating content to influences consumer interest in favour of brand or a product. In crisis situations, he plays a critical role for his writing can assist company’s in overcoming poor reviews. Furthermore, through his writing, he can create favourable disposition about a new product or service at the time of launch.
- Fashion Forecasting: He is indispensable to the fashion industry for he researches, analysis and evaluates consumer buying behaviour, fashion trends, fashion designers, seasons etc. and predict fashion trends, thereby helping companies formulate marketing, product, distribution and pricing strategies. Thus, he plays an essential role in ensuring success and profitability of the company.
- Fashion Photographer: He composes a shot in a manner that communicates a story, creates a mood and converses with the target customer about designer’s vision. In this shrinking world, when the competition is so fierce, his role has become all the more critical, for through his well composed shots, he can highlight a product and can swing customer/investor’s decision in its favour.
- Fashion Stylist: He is responsible for creating a styling or a personality for an individual basis ongoing fashion trends, a particular positioning one wants to portray, event etc. He is much in demand from celebrities, film, media, television, print and online industry for he is equipped with competencies about fashion trends, personalities, body types, makeup etc.
- Marketing & Brand Management: He is communication expert and is responsible for creating go to marketing strategy & creating brands with their unique positioning in consumer’s mind, basis his understanding of consumer, cultural trends, market situations, fashion trends. He is also accountable for sales and hence profitability. Basis specialization, his role can be further divided into:
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Events Marketing
- Public Relation
Therefore, for gamut of opportunities and exhilarating and rewarding journey into the fashion world, one needs to apply now for fashion communication college tv bucetas.
Eligibility of the insurer according to Senate Bill 5315
Senate Bill 5315 declares that an insurer is eligible if he is captive-owned. The insurer will obtain coverage for any risks the owners of the captive or the subsidiaries may incur The state of Washington is home to those who the insurance firm protects. The insurer must have demonstrated that it can meet its financial commitments when due by maintaining audited financial reports that attest to a surplus of assets over liabilities of at least one million dollars. Captive insurance companies are permitted within their own country.